Sunday, February 10, 2013

Indigo Bunting - Woven Dreams "Blue"

Indigo Bunting

More elusive than happiness,
more rare than desire,
seconds on a fence
engraved forever
in memory only,
Passerina cyanea,
bluest bluebird of all.

Sunday February 10, 2013
Photos by others

for more creativity on the theme of "Blue" check out Woven Dreams


wovendreamsprompts said...

How exquisite! This is really special Sue.

Thanks for being part of the first week of Woven Dreams. I'm looking forward toyour prompt next week too.

Happy Week, G

Teri Casper said...

Your words describe exactly how I feel when imsee one of these birds!

Maggie May said...

How wonderful.
Maggie x

Nuts in May

TALON said...

You've made blue magical!

Tumblewords: said...

Terrific - love your artwork and your words are exuberant!

Vesper said...

The elusive blue bird... I think you've "captured" her beautifully in words and painting...

wovendreamsprompts said...

Hi Sue,

Just stopping in to say Hi, hope all is well!

Happy Weekend, G :<)

wovendreamsprompts said...

Hi again Sue, Thanks for your note and good luck with completing your book project, sounds interesting.

I posted some more prompts at Woven Dreams, including another one you suggested. Thanks for the great ideas and hope you'll have time to participate again soon.

Happy Week, G

mypoeticpath said...

Just stopping in to wish you a lovely Easter weekend Sue, hope all is well.

wovendreamsprompts said...

Hope all is well Sue, I know you're busy with projects but thought you might like to see what I wrote for your great prompt suggestion: quiet heroes.

Here's my post:

prompt is up at Woven Dreams for Sunday, I'm just ahead of time for my own contribution. :<)

Take care, you've been missed! G