Sunday, July 6, 2008

lovely television

Don't quite remember whose blog introduced this to me this week (if it was one of my readers -THANKS!), but here's a great site for those who love television: http://www.hulu.com. There are full episodes of many TV series, both current and classic. The first three full seasons of the Mary Tyler Moore show are to be found there. I watched the very first episode, and had fond nostalgic feelings for my youth. I also watched a full episode of the Science Fiction Channel series Eureka. The few times I've watched that show I've loved it, but have difficulty getting it straight when it is on and catching it. Now I can at least see some of the second season episodes on my computer.

The only draw back of computer watching is of course sufferin' the bufferin'.

Check it out, maybe you'll find something you really want to see.

No comments: